I haven’t been blogging much lately, as I’ve been a busy dad as well as working on a lot of the behind the scenes aspects of our 2010 season. But I have been adding content to our various outposts on the web, and this post will tell you where they are.
1. We’ve got a busy forum at the Jack Mountain Bushcraft Network. We recently passed the 500 member milestone, and we’re running our online courses (more like study circles) there. There are some spirited discussions, as well as great photos and videos posted by the members. If you have a question, it’s a great place to find the answer as the members have vast outdoor experience. It’s at: http://jackmtn.ning.com/
2. I’ve been adding about a photo per day to our Flickr photostream. It’s at: flickr.com/photos/jmbushcraft/
3. I’ve been adding photos and updates to the Jack Mountain Bushcraft Facebook page. I’ve also uploaded our videos there. It’s at: facebook.com/jmbushcraftschool
4. I’ve been active on Twitter. You can follow me at: twitter.com/jmbushcraft
5. While we haven’t uploaded any videos in a while, I’m planning a daily video blog for our spring course . You can check out our youtube channel at: youtube.com/JMBushcraft
6. I’ve also added our videos to our channels at blip.tv and Vimeo, so they can be watched there.
7. I’ve started posting our photos and updates on our Posterous. It’s at: http://jmbushcraft.posterous.com/
8. I’ve been adding links to our Delicious page. It’s at: http://delicious.com/jmbushcraft
9. I set up a google profile a while back, and it’s been incorporated into Google Buzz. It’s at: http://www.google.com/profiles/jmbushcraft
10. Our podcast has two audio recordings, and I plan to record more at the field school this year. They’re on Itunes and zune, and available on the web at: http://jmbushcraft.podbean.com/
11. Our Friendfeed page aggregates all of our social media updates and uploads. It’s at: http://friendfeed.com/jmbushcraft
12. I put up a page to act as the Jack Mountain Social Media Hub. It’s got a live version of our Friendfeed and has links to all of our social media sites. It’s at: jackmtn.com/connect.html
So while I haven’t been blogging much, I have been busy. If you don’t see us here, look for us there. Look for more blog posts coming soon