We’re starting February with the School Of The Forest on the first of the month. When the class is over, we’re loading up the truck with sleds, tents, stoves and other gear and heading to the county for the Boreal Snowshoe Expedition. We’ll be in the woods for 2 weeks. When the course ends, some of the students are traveling directly to Minnesota to snowshoe across the Boundary Waters on an alumni trip. I’ll be headed south, and after a few days of family vacation will be paddling and fishing in the Florida Everglades. It’s going to be a great month!
- 2/1: School Of The Forest
- 2/2-2/15: Boreal Snowshoe Expedition
- 2/18-2/28: Boundary Waters Snowshoe Expedition
- 3/2-3/9: Florida Everglades Canoe And Fishing Expedition
- See all on the JMBS Calendar