This is the winter that won’t give up. Although the weather has warmed in the past week, we’re still under its thumb. There’s an ice storm forecast for tonight, with freezing rain continuing until mid-morning on Saturday. Because of this I’m cancelling the Bushcraft Fundamentals class scheduled for tomorrow.
If you haven’t already gotten a refund give us a call. Apologies again. I hate to cancel programs, especially because of the weather, but because everyone would be driving here and it will be icy, I’m erring on the side of safety.