We’ve had kids join their parents on many of our courses, even semester courses. It’s been a great experience for the kids, and great bonding time for the families. As a result, we’ve put together a new kids policy.
Kids Policy – We are a family-friendly business, and understand the value of parents and kids spending time together outdoors. Our goal is to make all of our programs kid-friendly. We see great value in having kids learn bushcraft and outdoor living skills in their actual context, not a watered down version. As such, kids can join their parents on courses. Those under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Please be advised that we don’t have activities planned for kids and that parents will be responsible for them at all times.
- Kids under age 11 are at a tuition rate of 25%.
- Ages 11-16 are at a tuition rate of 50%.
- Ages 16-18 are at a tuition rate of 75% when accompanied by an adult.
- Ages 16 and older may participate in courses on their own at a tuition rate of 100%.
- Maximum ratio of 1 kid to 1 adult for courses.
You can read about all our school policies on our policies page.
Comments on this entry are closed.