Now that I’m back from the woods, I wanted to let regular readers know what I’m working on.
- First, I’m putting together our 2011 schedule. I’m still waiting to hear about several non-bushcraft events I need to plan around, but as soon as I get the information on them I’ll be posting our new schedule.
- I’m putting the finishing touches on our new Journeyman Guide And Bushcraft Instructor Certification Program. Details will be available in a week or so.
- I’m putting together a second edition of our cookbook, Bush Cookery; adding a bunch of photos, new recipes, and other how-to information.
- Finishing my new book, “The Simple Little Wilderness Survival Book.” It will be small and concise, without any filler. The goal: give you what you need to get by in a pinch in the north woods.
- Launching our email newsletter. If you’ve joined our list, expect to hear from us early next week.
- Family time. Spending time with my wife and kids. It’s important to note that the skills of using an axe well are not so different from changing diapers: focus, timing, and flow.