You’ve managed to find our home on the web, but what can you do here? Here are some ideas.
1. Get information on our programs and check our Schedule to find out when they run.
2. Read the latest news and events right here on our blog. We’ve written more than 275 posts, so you can also check out the blog archives.
3. Join the conversation, post photos, post videos and meet new friends on our online network.
6. Read our articles and trip journals on the Online Articles page.
7. Check out our books in the online store.
8. Take an online course for free at Jack Mountian Bushcraft University (coming soon).
9. Sign up to receive our blog posts as email, or subscribe to one of our rss feeds on our Subscription Information page.
10. Check out the gear we recommend on our traditional outdoor gear page.
11. Read what past students have said about us on the Testimonials page.
12. Read about our appearances in the media in our Media Room.
14. Get information on receiving college credit for our semester and yearlong programs.
15. Enroll in one of our programs.
16. Join the Jack Mountain fan page on Facebook.