Highlights: April was a busy month at the folk school in NH. We ran a handful of private workshops and along the way found time to get out fishing for smelt and suckers. It was a cold spring and we’re looking forward to the warmer weather. Currently I’m getting gear ready for the canoe expedition; oiling paddles and poles, doing any needed repairs and planning an expedition menu.
- 4/28 – Canoe Poling Workshop – NH
- 4/29 – Canoe Trip, Saco River – NH
- 5/5-6/1 – Wilderness Canoe Expedition Semester – ME
- 6/9-6/15 – Riverman Course – ME
- 6/16-6/22 – Woodsman Course – ME